Ushpa rrrg insurance doing better than expected(BobK)

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
dhmartens

Ushpa rrrg insurance doing better than expected(BobK)

Post by dhmartens »

The March/April hg/pg magazine on page 10 states that the rrg insurance is doing better than expected and we could even see a rate reduction sooner than the expected 5 years maybe this year. I know BobK won't want to hear this as it would be unpopular to attack the heroes that set this thing up. He also wants Ushpa to recognize the UShawks yet they have nothing to insure and Ushpa is basically an insurance broker so recognition is irrelevant. What we do have them on is denying BobK insurance based on starting a competing organization. When You are ready to talk about getting your insurance back we can proceed. BTW congratulations on sterilizing the San Diego city council of both Sherri Lightner and the failed election attempt of Bruce Lightner. I have recovered a crashed hard disk with video footage of Congressman Brad Sherman attempting to meet with me over your insurance issues at a Taylor Dayne Concert this year in Woodland Hills. You do have allies in high places. I was ona date and it would be rude to meet with him while on a date.

Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

It's my understanding that lawsuits take a number of years to work their way through the court system. So even if USHPA had a horrible year, their bottom line would still be looking good right now.

As for USHPA recognizing the U,S. Hawks, I don't expect that will ever happen with the current nasty and vindictive crowd at the helm.

Instead, we're working to have pilots, clubs, and land owners recognize the US Hawks as a better alternative to the corrupt USHPA. We're working to give hang gliding pilots ... a hang gliding association.

I hope you'll be at the Otto Meet on May 21st this year Doug!!!
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

Setting the stage for the spring and summer.
Bob we need emails and letters requesting your insurance be reinstarted.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweSLmSgO-k[/youtube]

New restriction for Ushpa Lawyer Tim Herr:
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world ... 11918.html
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

barton wrote:Image
taken from some hawk website, thank you ernie =)
Ernie's blog on the US Hawks is an amazing collection of both artwork and political commentary. I'm glad you're enloying the US Hawks Barton.
Doug wrote:Setting the stage for the spring and summer. Bob we need emails and letters requesting your insurance be reinstarted.
Start with Ken Andrews. Ken knows this was an injustice but he can't overcome his USHPA-induced paralysis to do something about it. My expulsion was before his time, so he can use that as an excuse. But the "expulsion" of the Torrey Hawks club happened on his watch. Ken stood by and did nothing while the "USHPA-Central" insiders removed our club's USHPA status for purely political reasons. This was done during the Torrey Pines bidding window to keep the Torrey Hawks from proposing club-based insurance like Sylmar has. Ken has no excuse for why he allowed this to happen. We may know more when San Diego publishes the bidders list in the near future. Stay tuned...
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

BobK helped in the over throw of the Lightner(s) and drain the swamp from the San Diego City Council and weve seen a fresh start with the election of
Barbara Bry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bry

Now many people think the war is over and Bob is acting like Hiroo Onoda,
The Imperial Japanese Army intelligence officer who fought in World War II and was a Japanese holdout who did not surrender in 1945. After Onoda spent 29 years holding out in the Philippines.

Whos charactor was played by Vito Scotti in in Gilligans Island

Others think Bob is more like Wrongway Feldman
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Ugyx-bBQw[/youtube]

What is certain is the Ushpa Executive Committee are committing a crime by not selling insurance to BobK who is running a startup competing organization.

We have heard this before but now we will let them see a likeness of the facethat is the form of their destructor and it is not the Staypuft Marshmellow man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNAQ9lbe3kw[/youtube]

Likeness of the person I report this crime to who will come down on the executive committee in ways they cannot imagine and might perceive as magic.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Barton, I used to see you as a kindly old hippie - a little fuzzy on the facts - but sincere of intentions. I can no longer hold that view. You've been caught twice - so far - in your attempted deceptions ("Bathtub Rock" and "Torrey Tie Downs"). In both cases I've presented you with the facts and offered you a path to a dignified statement of misunderstanding. Yet in both cases you've "doubled down" on your statements ... turning them from forgivable mistakes to festering lies. You are neither kindly nor sincere. Your declarations that I should either kiss USHPA's butt or remain an "outcast" expose the false dichotomy of your thinking and the dishonesty of your words.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

dhmartens wrote:BobK helped in the over throw of the Lightner(s) and drain the swamp from the San Diego City Council and we've seen a fresh start with the election of Barbara Bry

What is certain is the Ushpa Executive Committee are committing a crime by not selling insurance to BobK who is running a startup competing organization.
Thanks Doug. You've taken the time to look beyond the choppy surface reflections and see the deeper truths hidden below them. I don't know (yet) if Barbara Bry will be the one to finally fix the problems at Torrey, but we can all see that both Lightner and USHPA have failed. The fallout from their failures continues to be felt throughout our sport.
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Thank you Barton. Every time you double down on your false accusations, you put another hole in your credibility.
barton wrote:Bob, you can not change your history. ... enjoy your world
The objective history is clear. I never violated the rule you've accused me of violating - not once. Even Robin Marien - who would have loved to have expelled me for any little thing - knew that a solid witness saw me turn back so he could not expel me. He knew they were provably false charges in the real world (not in Barton's alternate reality).

History is also clear that the Torrey concessionaire removed all of the hang gliding tie downs in the front rows which were most visible to spectators. Every frequent Torrey pilot knows that. But it's somehow also not true in Barton's world.
barton wrote:I stand by my statement n will not waiver in that thought. Simple as that.
That's where your credibility goes down the tubes. Anyone who looks into either of these (as I believe Doug has done) will recognize that you are spreading falsehoods throughout the pilot community.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

Barton is right that many of us are investors in the rrg and it is possible we could receive dividend checks of up to $1,000 each in a few years depending on safety record.

Certainly Bob and Barton disagree on the facts of the bathtube rock incident, however, if you are both in the LZ we can administer an Ipad/Iphone based Lie detector App to you both to determine who is correct.

What I think is likely is the executive committee is pressuring Barton to tow the company line because if he goes against them he would be strangled from his administration of the Yosemite Flying site.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-NvFIK_beQ[/youtube]

Finally, Bob you need to make a public outcry to get your insurance. Once that is done "Daniel" will work his "Black Magic" against them.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1oJnzBn2H4[/youtube]
If you don't provide that, no action will be taken against the executive committee.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

To believe Barton's account, you would have to believe that I sneak around trying to get away with things behind people's backs. That has never been my approach, and anyone who knows me will know that.

If I were going to assert a right to fly past bathtub rock, I would do so openly ... as I have done everything else in this long campaign for justice.

I've gone to jail 3 times for openly asserting my right - and every pilot's right - to use our city park. It was that act of open defiance which has established our rights. That would not have been accomplished by skulking around trying to "get away" with something behind other people's backs.

Barton's accusations are proof that he does not know me, and that he does not understand what I have been working to accomplish. I suspect he can only see me through the lens of his own motivations. So his accusations are more a reflection of how he would act than they are of me.

If I were to challenge the bathtub rock rule (which I have considered), I would do so openly and bring the matter to court. The FAA controls all airspace, and I haven't seen any restrictions on any charts regarding that airspace. I suspect that the bathtub rock rule was a behind-the-scenes agreement (possibly brokered by Brad Hall) to keep pilots out of that area in exchange for the concession being able to intentionally land students on the state beach.

Back to the main point ...those who've paid attention over the past decade don't need a lie detector to see the truth. They need only consult their common sense.

Thanks to the many good pilots at Sylmar ... who still have their common sense.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

Bob it is good you have forgiven them and stop fighting the old battles.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hnBp7x2QAE[/youtube]

Its time to end season 9 of the Bob show with a Kumbaya moment and pursue the future battles with technology, marketing, and the free market where it was always destined to be fought.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tb4F9D1W_k&t=2s[/youtube]