Freedom 190 and other things

Having a garage sale? Let us know.
addicted2climbing

Freedom 190 and other things

Post by addicted2climbing »

Hello All,

It pains me greatly to say this, but time has proven that I am far to busy for HG and with that have decided to sell my equipment.

Freedom 190 with very low hours. I bought this glider from Jeff at Morningside just before he passed away. He hardly had time to fly it himself and I only spent time with it at the beach a few times as well as one mountain flight off Kagel. Has speedbar. Yellow and red with PX fabric leading edge and tips. I would like to get $3000.

Also High energy Cocoon Harness for 6'0" to 6'3" person. with HE QS440 parachute and paraswivel. Bluetooth Flytech Vario, other simple vario, charly insider helmet and various other items.

I am open to any reasonable offers, but i am not in any hurry to get rid of this stuff so no lowballers please.

Best regards,

Marc
661-312-3596
Jim

Post by Jim »

Sorry to hear you're checking out Marc. Maybe when things slow down, in a few; keep up your USHGA membership, if not the SHGA.

Give my regards to your dad; he was a great help to me when we spoke about inspectors and the pavilion. I never did get to meet him in person. If you get a chance and he's interested, please bring him out sometime.