Angels Have Fallen banned at hanggliding.org

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
dhmartens

Angels Have Fallen banned at hanggliding.org

Post by dhmartens »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBIpp2JcLk
sg banned my post containing this music video Angels Have Fallen by Kansas as it related to Lex Luthor.
Barton has corrected himself as to the allegation bobk flew past the bathtube at Torrey, the offending pilot has been identified.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBIpp2JcLk[/youtube]

additional content available only at shga.com

LaVoy Finicum was murdered while surrendering to federal officials with his hand in the air to send a message to MGF in his own back yard that ushpa antics are over. restore veteran Bobk and move on - or else.
barton

Re: Angels Have Fallen banned at hanggliding.org

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

Barton, you should not make the same mistake twice, I drink Fosters beer.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

barton wrote:
dhmartens wrote:Barton has corrected himself as to the allegation bobk flew past the bathtube at Torrey, the offending pilot has been identified.

Doug this is NOT A TRUE statement, not sure where you read this or what you are drinking but its bad mojo dude.... i stand by my statement.
Barton, I have not flown north of bathtub rock at Torrey since that rule was put in place - not one time.

I am again asking you to correct it.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

dhmartens wrote:sg banned my post containing this music video Angels Have Fallen by Kansas as it related to Lex Luthor.
Barton has corrected himself as to the allegation bobk flew past the bathtube at Torrey, the offending pilot has been identified.

additional content available only at shga.com

LaVoy Finicum was murdered while surrendering to federal officials with his hand in the air to send a message to MGF in his own back yard that ushpa antics are over. restore veteran Bobk and move on - or else.
Thanks Doug. Injustices don't correct themselves. All it takes for injustice to thrive is that good men do nothing.

Barton, the bad mojo you've mentioned springs from your own false statements. It grows every time you repeat them. The only way to end it is to set the record straight. If your ego is too big to allow that, then your misdeed will follow you like a tail until it becomes part of you. Maybe it already has.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.