Bicycle Sleeves

Did you lose something? Find something?
JT

Bicycle Sleeves

Post by JT »

If you left your slip-on sleeves, normally used for bike riding, out at the LZ, I have them. They were on one of the tables and no one there this evening claimed them.
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

this is what i LOVE about kagel and my fellow pilots! mine! mine! mine! thank you so much jim, i just couldn't justify buying a new pair... (especially since i've lost them twice, now. see you whenever it stops raining!
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
JT

Post by JT »

If I'm not around and the Bronco is, they are next to the Mountain Money in the dash. They were still wet with sweat when I found them and I tied them together in multiple knots so they wouldn't float out the window.
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

hey, i wonder if big mike somehow got mine again and i got his? mine weren't wet. they were on top of about 4 shirts... i mean, i sweat, all humans do, but...
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
JT

Post by JT »

Nope. I called Mike first when I found them. He had his. Besides, his would have made a much bigger knot. I think these just got dropped in the can tub with the old rainwater. They were laid out, with nothing near, on one of the tables. It was getting dark and the wind was starting up, so, I shook the mosquito larvae out of them and took them away for safe keeping.