Erwin NEW CONTACT info

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

DrJeff

Erwin NEW CONTACT info

Post by DrJeff »

Hey all.
After trying to call Erwin all last night and much of today, I finally got the VA to go check (no answer) and it turns out he IS in bed 10 but only the phone jack for bed 11 works.

So....the phone number is the same: 310-478-3711

But the extension is 45253

He is in 5 South B.

Docs say that he needs open heart surgery, which is obviously tough news but also suggests that they believe he is a candidate, which is real good news. He could definitely use some phone calls. At present he is either sleeping or watching paint dry quite a bit of the time.

He'll be glad to get your call!

Later,
Dr. Jeff
Jeff Bjorck
www.purepiano.com ~quiet music to calm the heart in a noisy world~
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

also, if you want to save yourself a long listen to an interminable recording instructing veterans of the iraqi war on how to establish VA eligibility,

1. Dial the main number
2. As soon as you hear the recorded woman's voice, dial 1.
3. Enter Erwin's extension.

This speeds it up considerably.
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
Wayne

Erwin's recovery

Post by Wayne »

I spoke to Erwin this morning, he's still in intensive care and doesn't want phone calls but you can leave him a message on his cell phone and he'll call back when he's able. 818 625-4192.

His bypass operation was successful, but more complicated than originally thought, it was a sextuple bypass surgery. Wow. He seems in good spirits, but very easily tired. He should be moved to a rehab ward in a few days or so.

Wayne
Wayne

Monday update

Post by Wayne »

I just spoke to Erwin again. He's out of intensive care and in a recovery ward and feeling a lot better, and is ready for phone calls. The number is 310-478-3711 for the hospital, and his new extension # is 45374.

Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Erwin is home again, in the LZ. His normal phone numbers are working.

Home: 818 364-0373

Cell: 818 625-4192

Wayne