single surface glider wanted

Having a garage sale? Let us know.
jany77

single surface glider wanted

Post by jany77 »

im looking for any single surface or any other glider for nanotrike ,any old wing will do cheaper the better ,dream, up gemini,or any old double surface
JT

Post by JT »

Hungary Joe has my old Sport (shedding mylar skin). He would probably be delighted to part with it and free up some space for not too much money. I can put you two together, if you wish. He doesn't look here.
jany77

ss

Post by jany77 »

yes why not ,any wing will do as fas us it is cheap
greblo

Post by greblo »

"any old wing will do as long as it's cheap".
I hope you don't mean that the way it sounds. Do you care if it can be made safe and airworthy? How much money do you want to put into replacing worn out components. I'm imagine that you want the sail to have lots of life in it if you're adding the weight of a small trike. Perhaps I'm writing this for the benefit of our less experienced readers.
Joe
Safety is a book, not a word
Michael Robertson
jany77

Post by jany77 »

well im going to replace almost half of the tubing forlarger diameter and im puting new wires there anyway so im just looking for not worn out sail basicly
abinder

Post by abinder »

greblo wrote:"any old wing will do as long as it's cheap".
I hope you don't mean that the way it sounds. Do you care if it can be made safe and airworthy? How much money do you want to put into replacing worn out components. I'm imagine that you want the sail to have lots of life in it if you're adding the weight of a small trike. Perhaps I'm writing this for the benefit of our less experienced readers.
Joe
(I was thinking the same thing.)

Allen