Parachute Clinic - Interested???

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

Cyndia

Parachute Clinic - Interested???

Post by Cyndia »

It has been over almost two years since our last parachute clinic and after speaking with Lynn, we would like to get an idea of the amount of interest in a clinic to be held in February 2012. I don’t yet have anymore details and will need to work things out with the Instructors, site, etc but we need to know if there is sufficient interest to put one together. The clinic consists of learning how to repack your own parachute, several practice throws, and learning emergency procedures.

During these tough economic times, I think it's important to keep our costs down and make this important clinic as affordable as possible to as many pilots as possible. But, we have a minimum that must be met in order to cover the basic costs. We need a "show of hands" to get a sense of the interest level. Please reply to the following:

What is your level of interest in attending a day-long parachute and emergency procedures clinic on a scale of 1-5?
(1= not at all interested; 3=maybe; 5= definitely interested)

Would you be willing to pay $40 for the clinic? (Yes or No)

If not, how much would you pay for a day-long parachute clinic?

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I value the feedback. Stay tuned for further details.

Cyndia

PS: I borrowed Lynn’s text from the clinic held in Jan 2010 so if it looks familiar… thanks Lynn!
msoultan

Post by msoultan »

That was the easiest reply ever ;)
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Interested: 4 - yes

$40: 3 - maybe Depends on content.

Overall: 4 - probably
Flyyyyy
Don

Post by Don »

5s for everything.

$40 is cheap - but I will still have a professional repack my chute.