Information on Tim Spradley

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Kykuit

Information on Tim Spradley

Post by Kykuit »

Howdy All,
My Name is Dave Stone and I was Born & Raised in Sylmar. I've been around Hang Gliders since the '70's Or Kite Flyers as they were known, when they landed in the Field next to Olive View Hospital that got destroyed during the '71 Earthquake.

Jack from HangGliding.org suggested I Join so I could post to this board about my quest for help.
One of my Best Friends Tim Spradley passed away a few weeks ago. I'm helping his Daughter gather info for his memorial. He was a Regular at Kagal and was also a Test Pilot for Bill at Delta Wing Along with Dino Dinaso. Sometimes he'd take me to Gary Stone's " Delta House " at the Sylmar LZ , this was all back I'm the Early '80's.
My Quest is to Find someone who may have Pics of Tim Onsite Working or Soaring / Take Off or Landing. He also flew at Red Rover & High Altitude Flights in Owens Valley with Larry Mace who was his Instructor.
I realize this is a task but anyone who can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. No time-line on his memorial yet, she is still raising funds for his funeral.... if it's Not a Violation.... here is the link :

https://gofund.me/58a2c25b

If it is.... show me how to Edit and I'll Remove It.

Thank You
Kykuit