Forum Developments?

Look here for ongoing projects and volunteer opportunities the SHGA is working on. Members may also submit any ideas they have.
Chip
Site Admin

Forum Developments?

Post by Chip »

So what's next for the forum? :o

Here's a sneak peak. Not sure if you all want it but with the number of discussions we've added you can customize the collapsible menus (somewhat).

Pretty sure most of you could care less about the virtual pilots so you could just collapse that portion of the forum and not be bothered with the view.

It's been tested on the virtual SHGA site so now I'm just documenting the changes that need to be made.

After adding the youtube additions recently, I am contemplating adding google video ability too (but not high on the priority list). I'm also looking at updating the forum to version PhpBB3. You can see an example of the board format here

Post your comments here if you have any.
stebbins

Post by stebbins »

Jeff & I have had our little disagreements from time to time, some of them here on the forum. But I'd like to publicly thank him for taking on this job. Without such volunteer labor, we'd have way less fun and be way less effective at keeping our site going.

THANK YOU CHIPPY!
Fly High; Fly Far; Fly Safe -- George