2016 Spring Air Task Race

Links to flying related videos.
JD

2016 Spring Air Task Race

Post by JD »

Various animated track graphics, commentary + video from my left wing camera. Race details here: http://www.shga.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5205

Note: I changed the edit to put the recap at the end instead of the front.
Enjoy! Jonathan

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyaLeMIJeA[/youtube]
Last edited by JD on Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
chadness

Post by chadness »

sweet video. thanks for pulling this all together.
JD

Post by JD »

chadness wrote:sweet video. thanks for pulling this all together.
Thanks Chad. It was a fun afternoon and a good task call. I changed the edit of the video to move the 9-second recap intro to the back. Now it begins up on launch after a brief flash of all the tracks.
Chip
Site Admin

Post by Chip »

Yep, kept everyone safe, but provided a challenging task for those that were willing to give it a go. Nice job "hanging" in there.

Thanks for the video too!
JD

Post by JD »

Chip wrote:Yep, kept everyone safe, but provided a challenging task for those that were willing to give it a go. Nice job "hanging" in there.

Thanks for the video too!
I'm real happy with that course. I'm so used to getting my butt whupped that I honestly believed I was near the bottom and decided to use the day to work on patience and technique--which are in limited supply in my quiver. In the future I'd like to mount cameras on multiple gliders. The keel top mount has no effect on handling an adds minimal drag. Otherwise I'll have to just fly with all 3 of my Hero2 cameras to get more scenes. Philldor was the most photogenic and gave us several nice cameos. :wink:
Thanks,
DQ who managed not to...
mrobin604

Post by mrobin604 »

Nice video! Thanks Jonathan :)