"TP" Whaaaack's

A place to stretch the truth a little...
OSCAR

"TP" Whaaaack's

Post by OSCAR »

This was one of the better landings today, play the whack in slow motion frame by frame and you'll see me diving through the uprights . :o :lol: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DzXfIjc59E[/youtube]
adamwn2000

Post by adamwn2000 »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :roll:
Oscar, i'm glad that your warming up to your nickname TP.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Benjamin Franklin
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Never mind that ,How was the video ? did you forget to Rate ?and where my SD card ? looks like your taking after my uncle . :D
Don

Video

Post by Don »

Since the stated purpose of this video was your TP4 Whack - how come I had to endure over 4 minutes of video leading up to the "event"? :?

Not only was it 4 minutes it was 4 minutes of your BUTT ! :o

I know only "wanna be" H4s use wheels - but have you thought about using them?
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Gee Don I didn't know you cared :wink: .I guess you just wanted to watch my butt for Four minutes .Any body else would have enjoyed the flight maybe the scenery the sound of the wind or FFW to the Whaack right away,that is if they were truly offended, But being that you watched the whole video and I'm presuming nobody held your eyes open I must say Thanks For Watching.Wanna Be H4's use wheels Huh.... :? I wouldn't know about that , I'm just a low Hour H5 :lol: , Silly Don........ :roll: I don't use wheels I use the black foam hand grips on my Base bar as cushions They work great . but I mostly use my landing skills .which should be coming back to me pretty soon I've never had so many whaacks in a row :oops: :oops: .Wanna buy a nice licence plate 8).I got a new one coming Image
addicted2climbing

Post by addicted2climbing »

Oscar,

The least you could do is put some advertising back there. Mabye a Windsports bumper sticker so all would be students watching know where to call. Or perhaps your companys info. Some would call this a shamless plug, but due to the location of the add it could also be a dare I say it.. a B@tt Plug... :lol:
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Ya ... I could charge by the line :lol: :P or get free rides up the hill from Joe in exchange for the advertising :P .Hey I got a better Idea you go first and the add could read I'D RATHER BE CLIMBING K2. :P