Retirement party for Rob and Dianne McKenzie

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

gregangsten

Retirement party for Rob and Dianne McKenzie

Post by gregangsten »

from the CSS:

Hi everyone,
My parents, Rob and Dianne McKenzie, will be retiring at the end of May. We will be having a retirement party for them on June 1, 2019 at the Andy Jackson LZ in San Bernardino. More info to come. I’m asking everyone to email me any pics you may have of you with them, just them, groups on pilots on flying trips, etc. Anything that would reflect their history of flying with all of you throughout their 30+ years of High Adventure would be awesome!! I’ll be putting together a book of these memories that will be given to them on June 1, at their party. Please email your pictures to [email protected]. If you have anything you’d like to say about the picture...place, year, a memorable story...please send that in your email as well. I will include this in the book with the pictures you provide. Please share this with other pilots because I don’t have all their contacts which is hundreds throughout the years. They have contributed immensely to the sport and they deserve a great, memorable send off. Thank you all and please email pics and stories by Sunday May 12 so I have time to get it ready. Again, please share with all pilots that know them. If you have any questions, email me.
Thank you all!!