Memorial Day Weekend Fly-In, Alamogordo, New Mexico

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

Bob Kuczewski

Memorial Day Weekend Fly-In, Alamogordo, New Mexico

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Recently posted to the Austin Free Flight Association and the Southwest Texas Hang Gliders Association:
RobinHastings wrote:Hi, everyone! Once again, the Rio Grande Soaring Association will be hosting a fun fly at our Alamogordo, New Mexico sites (Dry Canyon and La Luz). Come on out and fly with us! We'll have some fun contests, a barbecue, and hopefully some fine soaring conditions for both hang gliders and paragliders. Wyatt Lines will be the Meet Head this year - he is an excellent PG cross country pilot, among his many other abilities. You can get some information from me, Robin Hastings, if you wish - my home phone is 575-541-5744, cell phone is 575-386-8212. We'll be in the Cox Field Landing Zone, just east of the Griggs Sports Complex on Fairgrounds Drive in Alamogordo, from Friday May 24 through Monday May 27. Be there about 8:00 am each day if you fly a PG, or about 9:00 if you fly HG. I'll hope to see a lot of you in the air!
-Robin
The event will be hosted by the Rio Grande Soaring Association (RGSA). They're a great bunch of pilots who've been very welcoming every time I've visited.

If you want to try something different, consider New Mexico ... the Land of Enchantment.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.