Red Rocks Fly-in

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

gregangsten

Red Rocks Fly-in

Post by gregangsten »

Dear Chapters and clubs. I would appreciate your help with getting the word out about the 2020 Red Rocks. Please forward this to your members and post on facebook, whats app, and telegram pages. Also check out the great video from Bart Garton from last year's Red Rocks. (only 2 minutes) https://vimeo.com/362909100/8283af7c6a
It has been a crazy year. The Central Utah Air Sports Association has been monitoring things very closely. After careful consideration, and some adjustments, we are going ahead with the 2020 Red Rocks Fall Fly In Sept 28th- Oct 3rd. In order to promote the health of the pilots and the community, we will be moving everything that is possible to move outdoors. We are recommending masks inside of vehicles for the rides up to launch. and at the morning meetings and the evening presentations. There will be a hand washing station at the landing zone.
For convenience and safety the morning meetings will be at 8:30 outside of the EMT building near the landing zone in Monroe. The evening presentations will be at 8:00 PM at the Monroe City Park on Main Street across from Bullies Drive In.
We have a great lineup of presenters for the evening get together, and of course the world class launches, and gorgeous fall colors. I have included all the details in the attachment.
Please forward this to anyone who might not have heard about the magic of Central Utah. We could use help in getting the word out.
Thanks
Stacy Whitmore
CUASA President.

Attachment https://www.dropbox.com/s/0txobd10isrs6 ... .docx?dl=0.
gregangsten

Re: Red Rocks Fly-in

Post by gregangsten »

Anyone planning to go? I am.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Iam going
Steve90266

Post by Steve90266 »

Looks like Pat & I will be going. Don't know if we're going to be able to get out of here until Wednesday afternoon.
Steve Murillo