Wednesday Flying at Towers

A place to stretch the truth a little...
JD

Wednesday Flying at Towers

Post by JD »

Yesterday, I took a mid-day break from work and squeezed in a 49-minute flight. It was my first time off of Towers Launch at Sylmar Flight Park. I also got to test fly my Falcon 3 195, plus my USB remote shutter release, and a new microphone mounting on my Rotor harness, and those 4" skate wheels I put on my base bar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH4lP6GM73o[/youtube]
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

JOHN WROTE Yesterday, I took a mid-day break from work and squeezed in a 49-minute flight. It was my first time off of Towers Launch at Sylmar Flight Park. I also got to test fly my Falcon 3 195, plus my USB remote shutter release, and a new microphone mounting on my Rotor harness, and those 4" skate wheels I put on my base bar.
HEY JOHN I SOUNDED JUST LIKE YOU DID IN THE VIDEO TODAY, I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN UP THERE AT DOCKWEILER IT WAS GREAT !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:.WHERE DID YOU GET THE 4" WHEELS :?:
JD

Post by JD »

OSCAR wrote:............HEY JOHN I SOUNDED JUST LIKE YOU DID IN THE VIDEO TODAY, I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN UP THERE AT DOCKWEILER IT WAS GREAT !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:.WHERE DID YOU GET THE 4" WHEELS :?:
You should have called me and I would have boogied right over with a video camera. Here's the ongoing story of the skate wheels: http://www.hanggliding.org/viewtopic.php?t=9821
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

nmerider wrote You should have called me and I would have boogied right over with a video camera. Here's the ongoing story of the skate wheels:

Yea I'm going to make me some of those wheels , and next time it gets real good out there i will call you . Oh , and sorry about misspelling your name I just seen it. :oops: