Pavilion donation ideas needed

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Don

Tax

Post by Don »

Double the tax if all three in one landing - 54% :o

I think I've completed the Triple Play at least a few times. :?
Rome Dodson

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Rome Dodson »

SELL BILL BENNETTS MEMEROBELIA AND VIPER GLIDER AT XMAS PARTY ADVERTISE VIPERS ON OZ AND OTHER CLUB SITES. ROME
Don

Bill Bennet's belongings

Post by Don »

Selling this stuff might make sense - I'm not sure who is "authorized" to make that decision - it might be Rome.

I currently have physical possession of the stuff. From the little I saw the dollar value is probably quite small. There were some t-shirts, two paintings, magazines, etc. Interesting and "valuable" stuff to the right person but probably won't bring much money.

That said - what other suggestions are there for this stuff? Selling might get it into the hands of people with the greatest interest in it - and isn't that the whole idea?

I would also think it might be better to "advertise" the sale so other people have an opportunity to puchase it - why limit it to only those SHGA's that attend the Xmas party.

Don
Rome Dodson

BILL BENNETTS STUFF

Post by Rome Dodson »

its up to the board to handle, i just picked it up. rome
Lynn McLaughlin

Post by Lynn McLaughlin »

All,

Please note, in an effort to raise funds for the Club, we are holding a silent auction at the Holiday Party this year. Those who want to support SHGA and help us raise money (to minimize the need for a loan) are encouraged to participate in the Silent Auction. So far, we have really great items and more are on the way. Items will be listed on the Forum prior to the December 3rd event so, please keep checking in for further details. Additionally, if you have services or products you can donate to the Club please consider doing so.

Send questions to me and/or Cyndia

~L