SILENT AUCTION

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Rome Dodson

SILENT AUCTION

Post by Rome Dodson »

cindia did one hell of a job with the auction!!! i would love to have her for my rocky mountain elk foundation big game banquets as merchaqndise chairman. i founded the san fernando valley chapter 20 years ago,and we have raised over $600,000 for wildlife habitat. rome
Cyndia

Spring Air

Post by Cyndia »

Thanks Rome!

A HUGE thank you needs to go out to Lynn and Katherine without whom this event would not have been as successful as it was. Their dedication to our club is truly awe-inspiring and I love working as a part of their team. Katherine, please thank Paul for me as well; he cooks up one great burger!

It appeared that everyone had a good time. I have already gotten positive feedback from some of the Community folks who came by to join our festivities. Several of them even purchased items from the auction and t-shirts to show their support of our club and this sport! It was a pleasure speaking with many of them about the passion we all feel for free flight.

I want to publicly thank and recognize all of the incredible vendors and individuals who donated to the success of the Silent Auction. If you get a chance, please thank them for their support:

FlyTec, Wills Wing, USHPA, Beach Mex, Go Pro, Hungary Joe, Wind Sports, David Van Noppen, Tom Casper, Emily Brown, Miles Klein, Rome Dodson, Sports Aviation Publications, and all the items from Bill Bennett.

We made over $2000 on the auction plus the sale of the two gliders ($700) and the t-shirts!

Also, please thank Lisa Wendt and Hein Barnard for getting the new SHGA t-shirts completed in time for the sale. The Harry Martin cartoon is truly a classic and we have 8 out of 60 left! We will be ordering more so let me know if you want a precise size.

Bathrooms hopefully soon!

Cyndia